Are You A Small Charity Suffering Financially?
We are geared to helping your charity raise the funds you need!
Based in Northamptonshire, Minerva Fundraising Consultancy has carried out a variety of assignments for charities in the United Kingdom and overseas. Today Minerva is helping small and medium size charities with capital fundraising appeals, campaigns to increase revenue for core activities and a range of other services in the charity fundraising arena.
We offer a free initial consultation at your charity’s location so that we can find out what you want to achieve, and allow you to ask us questions about our services face-to-face.
Thereafter we provide a tailor-made strategy to fit your needs. Issues such as the number of days consultancy we provide, support staff, working from your location and/or from our Northamptonshire office are all discussed and agreed to fit in with your needs and wishes.
Unlike many of our competitors, we do not require substantial payments in advance. Our fee structure is based on monthly payments in arrears, and we are happy to provide a quotation once we have discussed and agreed your specific requirements.
Why Choose Us?
- Successful track record in the UK and overseas
- Wide-ranging experience right across the charity sector
- Geared to small and medium size charities – we are cost-effective and understand your funding problems
- Flexible contract time arrangements – you are not tied in to a specific number of days per month for the duration of the contract
- Able to travel to and work from your location or operate from our office – you choose.
- Geared to meet your aims and needs
- Flexibility of approach – tried and tested methods combined with innovative ideas
- Contracts to fit in with your specific fundraising requirements
- An honest and open approach to your aims and how we can meet them.
Solving Your Problems
- We take on the “it’s too difficult” campaigns
- We listen to you – then we act
- No fundraising problem is too small for us to solve
- We are specialists in helping charities suffering from the loss of statutory funding/contracts
- No consultancy is more flexible in its approach.